Practice, Study, Review the teaching material thoroughly, pass all the module exams and the final comprehensive exam with an 85% or better while demonstrating proficiency on all equipment and mat, follow the attendance requirements and all protocols of the school.
Upon completion of passing all the module exams and all payments are made in full the student teacher can sit for the final exam of which an 85% or better is required to receive a Certificate of Completion from the Pilates Career Institute.
The final exam consists of a comprehensive 150 multiple choice question test.
Completion of the comprehensive Pilates program does not guarantee employment or certification through the National Pilates Certification Program.
Tuition and Fees
|Total Cost of Program:||$8,630.00|
Schedule of Payments
|Date due: 1st day of program:||$2,157.50|
|Date due: 9 weeks after 1st day:||$2,157.50|
|Date due: 18 weeks after 1st day:||$2,157.50|
|Date due: 27 weeks after 1st day:||$2,157.50|
* Re Exam costs: $70.00
* Required student teacher liability insurance $140.00.
No applicant will be denied on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
Pilates Career Institute requires potential student teachers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have no injuries that would prevent performance of challenging exercises during the course of the program.
- Sign up for a studio initial assessment and 3 group classes
- All prospective student teachers must present current CPR certification to begin the Teacher program
With body, mind and spirit functioning perfectly as a coordinated whole, what else could be reasonably be expected other than a active alert disciplined person
Joseph H Pilates